Welcome to St. Stephen’s. We invite you to join our vibrant, active parent community as your child begins his or her own journey.
New Family Program
As parents/guardians of a new student at St. Stephens, you will be invited to our annual New Family Dinner before the school year begins. Please contact our Parent Liaison for more information. You will also receive an email or phone call from a returning family in your child’s class who will be available as a resource to you.
Your children will have plenty of opportunities to meet their teachers and classmates. Our younger children (Orientation and Primary levels) will visit their teachers and classrooms with their parents before attending orientation days. Children in Primary through Upper El are invited to our annual Popsicles on the Playground in which they will enjoy a treat and play with their new classmates. The Middle School and the High School each hold their own social events. Students in Lower Elementary through High School and their parents are asked to attend before-school conferences with their teacher in order to discuss goals of the upcoming year. For specific dates and times, please see our Academic Calendar.
Finally, as a new family, you are encouraged along with returning families to attend our Parent Educations throughout the year.
There are many opportunities to get involved at St. Stephen’s. Volunteering is a great way to meet the community and learn more about the school. Our parent association, the Parent Ambassadors, hosts the Parent Coffees and Parent Ambassador meetings. Please see our Volunteering page for more information.
If you are still considering St. Stephen’s for your child, you may wish to start on our Admissions Process page.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Parent Liaison.
Visit our PlusPortal to access coursework information for your student.
- For help using PlusPortal, go here.
- All tuition payments St. Stephen's Episcopal School Students goes through Smart Tuition.
- If you need to set up your account, do that here. The School code for St. Stephen's Episcopal School-Houston is 11989.
- Smart Tuition customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (888) 868-8828. There is also an online chat feature once you have the account set up.
- For questions about billing or tuition amounts contact the Business office at St. Stephen's Episcopal School at 713-821-9107