St. Stephen’s Episcopal School PTO (SSESH PTO)
The St. Stephen’s Episcopal School Parent Teacher Organization Is a wildly caring and unique community of parents who want to be involved with their children's school. Our focus is on engaging families in school activities, building community, and supporting communication between the administration and parents. We want every parent to feel a part of the SSESH community and a fabulous way to be connected is to lend your talents to our school, whether that be helping out with a school event while your kids play, volunteering at book fair or helping out with the spring festival. There is a place for everyone at SSESH.
PTO Coffees and evening general meetings are held throughout the school year and are designed to build community and connect families to the school community.
PTO doesn’t stop at Parents and Teachers - If you are part of the St. Stephen’s Family, parents, grandparents, extended family, teachers, staff members - we welcome you to join us and become a part of the PTO. Complete the PTO interest form and get started today!
**In order to volunteer at a school event with students, adult volunteers must complete the Safegaurding God’s Children training.
Contact the PTO.
2017-2018 PTO general meeting dates
PTO meetings will be held on campus at St. Stephen's Episcopal School at 6 p.m., it is expected that each meeting will last about 45 minutes.
- Thursday, September 7, 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 14, 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 23, 6 p.m.
- Tuesday March 27, 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 8, 6 p.m.
2017-2018 PTO Coffees
PTO coffees will take place off campus as noted below, these are casual meet ups where you can talk with PTO board members and other families about what’s going on at school and how to get involved.
- Tuesday, October 10, 8:15 a.m., Empire Cafe
- Tuesday, December 12 8:15 a.m., Empire Cafe
- Tuesday, February 13 8:15 a.m., Empire Cafe
- Popsicles on the Playground: Tuesday, Aug. 15, from 10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m., School Playground
- First 2017-2018 PTO meeting: Thursday, Sept. 7, from 6 - 7 p.m. School Campus
- Bulldog Roundup, Monday, August 14: Stop by the PTO table in Pecore Hall from 5 - 6 p.m. during the reception!