The Annual Fund supports these kinds of needs:
- Academics: Supplying classrooms with new materials, equipment and technology
- Fine Arts: Enriching the arts programs, including theater productions, classroom music programs, and visiting artists
- Excellent Faculty: Providing staff development opportunities, Montessori , IMYC and IB training and certification for our dedicated faculty
- Enhanced learning: Taking students outside the classroom to engage with our city such as the Discovery Green Film and Fashion Festival, field trips, after school programs, and Da Vinci Lab
- Healthy Activities: Integrating physical activity throughout the day with indoor and outdoor play areas, games, and after school sports
- Operating Expenses: Ensuring funds for building maintenance
- Financial Aid providing scholarships to qualified students to ensure St. Stephen’s maintains a vibrant and diverse student culture
Who Supports the Annual Fund?
We ask every current family to support the Annual Fund, above and beyond their tuition payments. We strive for 100% participation, regardless of gift amount.
Our faculty and staff are not only dedicated educators, but generous supporters. Last year, 100% of our faculty, staff and board voluntarily contributed to the Annual Fund at significant levels. They set an example and inspire us on many levels.
Alumni and their Families
Alumni are a small but important segment of the Annual Fund. Graduates, former students and their families give back to the school because of the positive, long-term impact St. Stephen’s has had on their lives. The school instills an intellectual curiosity and personal drive that remains with them long after they leave campus.
Grandparents are very special at St. Stephen’s. They support the school with their presence at school events, as school volunteers, and their financial gifts to the Annual Fund.
Annual Fund Volunteers Lead the Way
Thank you to our 2017-18 Annual Fund Co-Chairs -- school parents Cristina & Josh Bedwell and Jessica & Christopher Parkerson. They are building an Annual Fund Volunteer Committee composed of enthusiastic families and faculty who will help engage the whole school community in the Annual Fund.